Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Could it really be???

The sun is out, it's supposed to get up to 50 today and tomorrow and holy hell even through the weekend!!! Could it possibly be that spring might actually be here? I suppose I shouldn't say it, because then of course Murphy's Law says that it's all a lie and by tomorrow night we'll have 10 feet of snow.... still, I'm hopeful.

So it's been a while, life is crazy insane. But thankfully the semester is almost finished and then the summer should be a good break. Being involved in theater is so awesomely fun and really fulfilling. I love doing it. And I've especially loved the process this time. It's as much assistant directing as stage managing and it really makes me want to direct something. It's been a helluva long time, but I loved it before.

Anywho, just had to put my joy in sunshine and hopefulness for warmer weather in writing!

amor y paz,

me

No comments: