Wednesday, December 5, 2007

You just gotta love kids...

I'm sitting in class today listening to one of my classmate's presentations when my cell phone starts ringing. Dammitalltohell, I forgot to put the stupid thing on silent. *sigh*

Anywho, I check my voicemail adn it's from my youngest. She said, "Mommy, can you stop at the store and buy some hot chocolate on your way home? We think someone came into the house and stole ours."

I couldn't help but laugh, quite loudly. Obviously someone would come into the house to steal the hot chocolate powder, and then leave behind the two computers, dvd player, TV, Wii and various other valuable-ish type things.

Hehehehe, gotta love the things that come out of the mouths of babes!


amor y paz,
me

2 comments:

Matthew Lopez said...

It was me. I know you needed the other stuff so I took the choclate.

Stephanie said...

This made me laugh. a lot.