Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I blame global warming!

No longer do I live in the days when I can count on Northern Indiana being freezing cold and snowy the whole winter long. January started off amazingly mild, like in the 60s mild. What the hell is up with that? I mean seriously, isn't it supposed to stay cold and kill off all of the nasty bugs that wreak havoc on poor unsuspecting me????

So that's what I'm blaming global warming for, my fever and cough, the illness that started with the boy, traveled to number three, then to me and now to the middle one. That is so freaking stupid. I hate being sick. I hate even more that I'm missing class. It's only the second week, seems awfully squander-y of me. Oh well. Here's hoping tomorrow brings a reduction in fever and less of the coughing up of the lungs.


amor y paz y salud,

Me

No comments: