Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Unbelievable sadness

You know, it's not like I knew Heath Ledger, like we ever met... but for some reason when I heard about his death today I couldn't help but to feel an overwhelming sadness. He had everything going for him. I saw him in the trailer for The Dark Knight and I was so impressed, such a great career move. A whole new character he can play. I still can't wait to see the movie, but now I can't help but think it's going to be kind of weird.

In the wake of Brad Renfro's death just a few days ago and with my experience with death, I've always seen it in groups of three and I can't help but be saddened to think another young, talented actor/actress could be lost.

This evening I mourn for families that have lost their loved ones unexpectedly and tragically.


amor y paz,

me

No comments: