Sunday, December 14, 2008

Like sands through the hourglass....

Ok, so that's a totally silly title, but it just seemed like fun. I used to love to watch 'Days of Our Lives' with my mom when I was a kid. I can't stand soap operas now, telenovelas are more amusing.

Anywho, I found out tonight that my future roommate's mom (Hi, Judy!) has been reading here, so I thought I'd say hi. Then it made me wonder how many people actually read this blog. I post so sporadically that it seems like it wouldn't get much traffic. Anywho, if you feel like telling me you read this blog, leave a comment. Sometimes my curiosity just gets the better of me. :)

amor y paz,

me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I read your blog! I feel like I know you a bit before I have even met you. And that's good. :-)
Judy