Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The wonder of clouds

Today, finally is a gorgeous day. I've spent the majority of the day outside. I'm itching to take pictures, but a subdivision... not the best place to capture nature, maybe after the husband gets home.

Anywho, it's fabulous. I've just lain on my back and watch the clouds as the pass over my head. Clouds are truly amazing things. They are constantly moving and changing, bits break off and dissipate, and still they continue on their way. I envied the clouds today. Their freedom to be as they are, exist as they will, losing pieces without losing what they are. They don't cease to be a cloud just because a small part has gone its own way. They just are.

And now they've cleared. The sky is blue and practically clear.

amor y paz,

me

No comments: